Head of Games
Responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with all team members.
- Review project progress an overview of the performance of all individuals in team.
- Full ownership of the Games activities, ensuring there is a top-notch portfolio of games
- Coaching and performance manage where necessary.
- Facilitate the smooth delivery of all projects, enhancements and support delivered by the team.
- To make sure that all team members have the last in-depth knowledge of all onsite and relevant offsite aspects at the heart all decisions on project or enhancements that they make.
- Facilitate technology and methodology decision making throughout team, including standardization of system architecture, reusable code base development, versions of software tools, best practice,source control and deployment processes.
- Have a clear task list and plan for inducting new members into the team and bring them up-to-speed as quickly as possible.
- To make sure that all training and support that team members require is delivered internally or externally reporting.
- Establish, manage, and optimize relationships with games providers
- Ownership of the online casino product
- Manage and develop a team around a culture of high performance.
- Drive the strategic direction of product and services taking into account emerging and legacy technologies.
- Oversee strategy for both product and bespoke code base platform definition and implementation.
- Devise a tactical plan which can be collaboratively carried out by team - to implement improvements to products,services,process and knowledge sharing with the team.
- Plan for team growth considering the blend/level of skills required within team.
- Assist in resourcing decisions.
Lead Software Developer
Design, implement, test and maintain front-end and back-end system software according the requirements defined by the company. Delivery of high quality code conforming to industry standard and best-practices
- Casino Integrations Developer (#Microgaming, #Habanero, #Pragmatic, #BetGamesTV, #TvBet, #WeAreCasino, #Playson, #Evoplay, #ReadRake, etc)
- B2B and B2C integration
- Developing BMS (bonus management system with and without wagering for casino)
- Developing RESTful web service (reports, free spin campaign..)
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Conducting investigations relating to new and existing customer integrations.
- Write clear and precise technical documentation & infrastructure requirements.
- Debugging and maintenance
- Work independently
Senior Software Developer
Working with designers and Back-End for the functional elements of website projects. Also responsible for liaising with clients and ensuring that all work carried out complies with standards and guidelines. On site and Remote.
- Building PHP websites using PHP based frameworks.
- Testing and validating work produced as part of the development process.
- Developing advanced database driven websites & systems including eCommerce.
- Back end development and maintenance of websites using PHP and MySQL.
- Developing web sites using MySQL, PHP & other programming tools.
- Documenting features, technical specifications & infrastructure requirements.
- Ongoing design maintenance of new and existing website.
Develop back-end components, connect the application with other web services, and assist front-end developers by ensuring their work integrates with the application
- Develop back-end components
- Develop CMS
- Updating websites
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards